Thank You UE ACLAT Faculty Members



        Hello everyone! I just want to communicate to you  my sincere thanks for all the support you have shown to me during my  term as Chairman of the Department of Accountancy, Business Law and Taxation. It has been a journey of challenges and dedication. With you by my side I was able to face the odds and hurdle all difficult situations that came  my way..

        Glo, I really admire your way of organizing things most especially the schedule for students with conflicts. You are really tailored-fit for doing such. Nobody can duplicate your skills for being an effective "fixer" of conflicts and a meticulous person when it comes to filing of necessary documents for submission.
     
        Richmond, as I'm saying every now and then, as my former student, and colleague in the profession, you are doing your job very well. I know you keep on learning and updating yourself for the sake of your students. That is great! I apologize to you for being indifferent sometimes. Please understand that perhaps it is my defense mechanism in coping  with sadness,  knowing that you will leave us soon at a time when the department needed you most. Just want to make it clear,  in my heart, I wish you the best in life. I know that you will succeed in whatever endeavor you engage in because you are a sincere person.

       Noel, I wish you will not be in a hurry most of the time. Thanks for being a dedicated professor. The department needs faculty with your caliber! Bring in your "twin" please...The department is in need of more CPAs to handle Accounting subjects.

        Perla, the mother of all, you are really our Nanay Perla. You are not only a mother to your children but also a mother to our students and to our new faculty. I have not met anybody as passionate as you are when it comes to work. You really deserve to be the Outstanding Faculty of BA ACLAT Department. Thanks for keeping me company. You are  not only a colleague in the profession but also  a true  friend. I'm happy I had the chance to know you as a person.

        I accept the offer to renew my contract as Department Chair because I know you will continue to rally behind me in the implementation of all the policies and  programs under the ACLAT department. Thanks for all your love and support. With you around, I'm sure we do not only increase the CPA  passing rate but we will produce topnotchers in the Board Exam and eventually we will regain the lost glory of the University of the East!

        My Team, you are the wind beneath my wings! God bless us all.     





Enjoyed this post? Then BOOKMARK / SHARE IT HERE:


Want Updates Delivered Straight to Your Inbox? =)

Enter your email address:

1 (mga) puna:

Anonymous said...

Ma'am we want to thank you too for renewing. Ma'am di kami papayag kung hindi ikaw magch-chair sa ACLAT. Please ma'am wag ka na aalis ha? Hehe.

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments below! =)