About Prof. Emmie


     They know me at UE Caloocan as Prof. Emmie, Ma'am Emmie, or simply Ma'am D. I am a Financial Planner, Accounting Professor, a Masteral Degree holder, and a mom to three wonderful children. Currently, I am the Department Chair of the University of the East's Accounting, Law, and Taxation (ACLAT), and at the same time, I am enthusiastically taking up my Doctorate studies. =)

     Let me tell you, I was not born with a golden spoon in my mouth and my childhood life was not that easy. But with persistence and hardwork, I worked my way through college while maintaining a full class schedule. I applied the same, if not a higher, level of determination when I had to take the board exams. I even remember studying while I washed the dishes, being a housekeeper back then to support my studies. I was determined to always do more than what was asked or expected of me, and as a result, I graduated and passed the CPA board exams.
 
     This (blogging) has become one of my special pastimes. Through this blog, I want to inspire, and to leave a legacy to my students and my colleagues. I would love to share my knowledge and passions with you, my readers. I will be covering a wide range of topics from accounting lessons, insights, what I learn from technology, and even showbiz updates! ;-) I'm also excited to meet new friends from the blogging community, so feel free to drop your comments.

     By the way, I will also enable guest-posting on this blog in the future. So to potential authors who want to write here, especially my colleagues and students, just email me if you want to be a guest blogger here and I will send you an invite so that you can post here.
 
     Feel free to browse around my blog and to subscribe to my feeds to be updated via email. Enjoy your stay!




Enjoyed this post? Then BOOKMARK / SHARE IT HERE:


Want Updates Delivered Straight to Your Inbox? =)

Enter your email address:

6 (mga) puna:

Jen Datol said...

Hi mam d. Jen datol 2, ur favorite student..haha miss ko na kayo ma'am. Nice blog po.:)

Alexander Alix said...

hello mam d!! i really enjoy reading your blogs.. trully, you are a one of a kind professor that's why your my favorite..thanks for everything you have done for me...i will never forget you mam... gobless u always.. :D

Anonymous said...

ma'am this is rhoby of jpia. can i get your email add po.. do ko po masend ung reviewq class eh...

Anonymous said...

hello mam..
si deiana po ito ng bsa-1a..
mam wala pa po yung assignment sa blog po ninyo..

rocelyn cabuso said...

mam, gud evening po. naipost nyo npo ba ung assignment nmen? BSA1A?

Anonymous said...

Hello Mam D. I'm Brian Cahigos your former student. Hope you still remember me. I like your blog.=)

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments below! =)