Finally, no more Medical Syringes and Needles


     Finally I was discharged from the hospital after four days of confinement. I was admitted at the Hospital on August 11, 2012, 8:30 AM (Hospital's official time ,  although I was physically in the hospital premises as early as 6AM) due to very high fever and persistent cough. I am not so comfortable with a hospital ambience but due to recent experiences I had in the flooded streets brought by Habagat, I was scared then of Leptospirosis. 
         I was attended in the emergency room by a young lady in white. I could not tell if she is a nurse, or a medical intern. She checked on my fever (39.0'C) and BP(147/70). I asked for the resident doctor to attend to my case because I was chilling and my whole stomach was in severe pain. After an hour, the resident physician came and threw the same questions being asked already by the nurse who initially attended to me.(since when was my fever and cough, what medicines had I taken already) 
         (To be continued)




Enjoyed this post? Then BOOKMARK / SHARE IT HERE:


Want Updates Delivered Straight to Your Inbox? =)

Enter your email address:

1 (mga) puna:

Unknown said...

Get well soon po Ma'am :-)
God Bless :-)

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments below! =)